Monday, December 7, 2009

Sometimes less is best; would this be my case? Cuttlebug Challenge #59

Wow! I have been following the Cuttlebug Challenge blog [http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/] for almost a year now, and finally I enter something!! I am thrilled!!



The challenge was to create a shiny card; I chose the silver and light blue combination for Christmas colors. Cuttlebugged an inchie card with Winter Trees folder; applied color, stickles and red and green pearls. Layered this card on top of a clear plastic square (recycling the packaging) with stickles borders. Embossed a Cuttlebug small folder in silver tape (from the home store), which is the last leyer. The silver tape is self adhesive and sticks directly to the card. I used foam squares to give dimension to the card. The border was done with a Fiskar snowflake border.

Here is a side view


Hope you like it! I enjoyed doing it.

2 comments:

  1. Im happy to see you decided to play along with us at the cuttlebug challenge blog, I hope to see more of your entries!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card..
    Thanks for joining in with the CB Challenges:)x

    ReplyDelete